Instagram is the perfect tool for the design industry, with over 1 Billion active monthly users it’s hard to ignore this highly engaged visual network.
That’s why the Toronto International Design Centre (TIDC) has invited Social Media Trainer, Cher Jones to teach you how to use Instagram to develop your brand and grow your business.
In this exclusive, HANDS-ON, two-day, two-part Instagram workshop you will:
- Examine how the design industry is leveraging this network.
- Review the types of content that work best on Instagram profiles and create your own posts.
- Know how to write compelling captions and use the right hashtags
- Learn more about using Instagram Stories and how to create your own.
- Learn how to optimize your Instagram account for business.
- Understand what it takes to grow your following and build relationships.
- Know when to post, what to post and how often.
- Test out Instagram’s most popular features like Boomerang, Polls,Gallery Uploads, Stickers, Filters and more.
**A tablet or smartphone is required**
This is a TWO day series. Attendance required for both sessions.
Your ticket reserves your spot for Tuesday, November 6th from
9:30am – 12:30pm and Wednesday, November 7th from 9:30am – 12:30pm.
Registration begins at 9:00am at the Designer Services Kiosk (located at the main TIDC entrance).
SPACE IS LIMITED
Tickets can ONLY be purchased online.